Do you oftentimes step into your closet and immediately become stressed? Then it’s probably time for a redesign. Here in Santa Clarita, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Valencia and Ventura, it’s common to have this issue. Luckily, the design experts at California Closets Santa Clarita have curated ways to create more space with customized cabinets and storage solutions.
Whether you have one already or you want to create one, a walk-in closet is a beautiful, expansive option for optimal storage and style. Large or small, it’s a room all its own. High-quality doors and drawers, installed accessories, finishes, lighting and layout options create a custom-designed and organized space that elevates your home’s aesthetic.
- Designated shoe shelves and jewelry drawer inserts, as well as decorative hardware and glass shelves, personalize the space to make your closet uniquely yours.
- A center island and bench seating area create the feel of a dressing room boutique, creating tranquility and relaxation in the space.
- Drawers featuring dovetail construction, undermount slides and quiet soft-closet mechanisms ensure superior quality and a lifetime of use.
- Multiple hanging areas, adjustable shelving, baskets and hampers help organize clothes and accessories, so you always know where to find everything.
- Lighting within a walk-in closet increases functionality and enhances the look and feel of your closet, from spotlights over display shelves to a lighted shoe closet.
- Pullout accessories such as belt, tie, scarf and valets maximize space and organization.
To truly maximize space, a reach-in closet is a great closet organization option. Combining a high function and bedroom design aesthetic, drawers, shelves, inserts, differing heights of hanging rods and other options give clothing, shoes and accessories a home that is organized and easily accessible.
- A custom-designed closet includes space-saving options, such as multiple hanging areas, adjustable shelving, drawers, baskets and hampers as well as integrated cabinets.
- Pullout accessories such as belt, tie, scarf and valet rods maximize space and organization.
- A set of drawers in a reach-in closet adds storage capacity and puts everything within reach.
- Options for on- or off-the-floor construction are available to fit budget, aesthetic or storage needs.
- Take advantage of corners with custom solutions that maximize small spaces.
A well-designed wardrobe is like a piece of custom-crafted furniture. The right finishes, decorative moldings, and beautiful doors are designed to fit naturally into a space, and provide you with much-needed storage and functionality where none existed before.
- A custom-designed wardrobe is like a freestanding closet. Decorative moldings and details give this system the look and feel of installed furniture.
- As with any other custom closet, features such as multiple hanging areas, adjustable shelving, drawers, baskets and hampers will tailor the system to your needs.
- A set of drawers adds capacity and puts everything within reach.
- Wardrobe lighting increases functionality and dramatically enhances the aesthetic of a simple design. Options include LED, puck and ribbon lights with multiple switching choices.
Our cabinet systems here at California Closets go beyond what you think of as a traditional closet. Closet accessories, drawers, shelving and more work together to create an organized space that you can enjoy. Featured on Houzz, California Closets is the industry leader in customized storage and closet design. Visit our Santa Barbara showroom or schedule your complimentary in-home design consultation today.