Last Updated: [February 2019]
2. Personal Information We Collect. The types of Personal Information we collect and our privacy practices depend on whether you are a customer, account holder, or visitor to our Services (together, “Individuals”) and the requirements of applicable law.
Below are the ways we collect Personal Information and how we use it:
(a) Information You Provide to Us.
• Account Creation. If you choose to create an Account, we will ask you for your name and email address.
• Orders. If you place an order with California Closets, we will record the Personal Information and details associated with the transaction. For example, we will collect the items you purchase, your billing and shipping address, phone number, and payment information. Please note that we use a third-party service provider to collect and process payment card information on the Site. California Closets does not directly collect or store any payment card information provided to the Site, but it may receive information associated with your payment card information (e.g., your billing details).
• Communications with Us. We may collect Personal Information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Services, request customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us.
• Showroom Interactions. We may collect Personal Information from Individuals who interact with or express an interest in California Closets and/or the Services during visits to one of our California Closets showrooms. For example, Individuals may provide us information through one of the in-showroom iPad consoles.
• Customer Service and Support. If you call or otherwise interact with California Closets’ customer service and support, we may collect the information you provide to our representatives. In addition, we may record telephone calls between you and our representatives for training and quality assurance purposes.
• Surveys. We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information.