The right hardware complements your system and adds the finishing touches to a design. Explore our decorative hardware in traditional, modern, contemporary, and eclectic styles to find the perfect fit for you.
*Please note that product availability may vary by market. See location for details.
Trendsetting decorative hardware will keep your design looking fresh and updated.
- Choose from contemporary handles and knobs that feature clean rectilinear lines and smooth surfaces.
- Go without hardware for designs of minimalist or contemporary style.
- Contemporary hardware is usually paired with slab or accent doors for a modern look.
A classic design never goes out of style. Choose from a variety of timeless decorative hardware options.
- Choose from options that feature emphasized curves and decorative details in antiqued or brushed finishes.
- Traditional hardware is often inspired by the past and antiques.
- Traditional hardware is usually paired with traditional doors in darker wood tones for a classic look.
Our transitional decorative hardware is a take on updated classic design. These hardware pieces offer elements of timeless and clean design.
- Transitional hardware features classic lines with a fresh feel.
- Choose from tailored, timeless designs and clean lines.
- Transitional hardware is usually paired with Shaker or slab doors for an updated twist on a classic look
These simple, clean decorative hardware options are ideal for creating a streamlined space.
- Choose from bold geometric designs and simple form—all very functional.
- Standard hardware is reminiscent of mid-century design.
- Standard hardware is uncomplicated and usually paired with slab doors for a modern, simple look
At California Closets, we constantly pursue opportunities to provide our clients with environmentally sustainable options, and our products reflect this commitment.Learn More
— complimentary design consultation —