Living in Connecticut means you could use all the extra space you can get. When you learn how to de-clutter your closet and maximize the space you already have, you’ll have ample room for storage. The design team from California Closets put together several ways to organize your closet and provide several functional, beautiful ideas for your home, whether you live in Wilton, New Canaan, Stamford, Greenwich, Pound Ridge, Windsor Locks, New Jersey, Rockland, Orange Burlington or Camden.
A walk-in closet provides the ultimate in storage space and fashion. Large or small, a walk-in closet is a room all its own. Doors, drawers, shelving and installed accessories work together to create a unique space that is completely customizable to your design tastes.
- Designated shoe shelves, glass shelves and jewelry drawer inserts personalize your closet and make a statement.
- A center island bench seating area provides convenience and luxury.
- Multiple hanging areas, adjustable shelving, drawers, baskets and hampers help organize everything from your sweaters to your socks.
- LED lighting increases functionality and dramatically enhances the mood of your closet, from spotlights over display shelves to a lighted shoe closet; lighting can transform a spacious closet into a personal boutique.
For a smaller closet option that moves with you, a wardrobe is a beautiful piece of custom-crafted furniture with all of the same closet functionality within its doors. Personalize the materials and finish on the outside to make a statement.
- Decorative moldings and details give the system the look and feel of installed furniture.
- As with any other custom closet, features such as multiple hanging areas, adjustable shelving, drawers, baskets, and hampers will tailor the system to your needs.
- Pullout accessories such as belt, tie, scarf and valet rods maximize space and organization.
- A set of drawers adds storage and puts everything within reach.
- Wardrobe lighting increases functionality and dramatically enhances the aesthetic of a simple design. Options include LED, puck and ribbon lights with multiple switching choices.
- A variety of door styles– both sliding and standard – are made of solid wood or special inserts for a personalized aesthetic.
Have you ever thought about using your kid’s playroom as storage? This best kept secret is a great way to store toys and other household items with ease. Cabinetry, drawers, shelving, and baskets make for easy item access and cleanup.
- Drawers and baskets make it easy to go from playing with toys on the floor to placing them back in their designated spaces.
- Window-seat shelving creates a perfect nook for reading with storage for books underneath.
- Pullout baskets are ideal for storing multiple sizes and shapes of toys as well as clothing for easy visibility.
- Integrated desks create a space for working on projects or doing homework.
- Shelving keeps items off of the floor and in a dedicated space, making cleanup simple.
- Small storage areas areas and cubbies ensure that items such as blocks and figurines end up in their proper place.
In order to have a successful closet for your child or teen, it needs to grow with them. A fashionable and easily adjustable closet for kids is ideal for organization and function.
- Adjustable shelving can change with a growing child’s size and needs.
- Pullout baskets are perfect for storing multiple sizes and shapes of toys.
- Shelving ensures a clear floor space that can be utilized for more storage opportunities.
- Optional on- or off-the-floor construction is made to fit aesthetic and storage needs.
- Closet doors provide the option to hide clothes and toys.
- Integrated desks create a space for completing projects or doing homework.
When it comes to having a fashionable, functional closet or storage solution, California Closets Connecticut is your answer. With nearly four decades in the industry and featured on Houzz, California Closets is the leader in closet and storage design. Schedule your free expert design consultation or check out our Norwalk showroom today to get started.