Are you fighting with your partner because there’s not enough space for your “stuff” in your closet? You don’t have to build another closet, you simply need to get smart with the one you currently have. Whether you have a walk-in closet or a reach-in closet, adding in smart accessories will ease stress and make mornings more enjoyable here in San Fernando Valley, Hidden Hills, Lakewood, San Pedro, Santa Ana, Signal Hill South El Monte, Fountain Valley, Norwalk, Orange, Palmdale, Palos Verdes Estates, North Hollywood or La Canada.
Large or small, a walk-in closet is a room all its own. So, it’s important to keep it clean and organized. The key is to incorporate closet accessories into your wardrobe and storage area to keep your clothes and accessories in their designated space. This way, you’ll save time searching for things and more time accessorizing and having fun getting ready in the morning.
Functional Walk-In Closet Accessories:
- Designated shoe shelves and jewelry drawer inserts, as well as design details such as decorative hardware and glass shelves, personalize the space to make the closet truly your own.
- Take advantage of space with a center island, a bench seating area, or deep drawers. Our drawers feature dovetail construction, under mount slides, and quiet soft-close mechanisms to ensure superior quality and a lifetime of use.
- A custom-designed walk-in closet provides space-saving options, including: multiple hanging areas, adjustable shelving, drawers, baskets, and hampers.
- Lighting within a walk-in closet increases functionality and dramatically enhances the aesthetic of a simple design. From spotlights over display shelves to a lighted shoe closet, lighting can transform a spacious closet into a personal boutique.
- Optional decorative moldings and details further customize the overall look to make the space feel like a built-in feature within your home.
- Pullout accessories such as belt, tie, scarf, and valets maximize space and organization.
Reach-in closets are great because they suit most people’s lifestyles – they’re easy to access, great for smaller spaces, and still manage to store and organize all of your items. A combination of drawers, shelves, inserts, differing heights of hanging rods, and other options give clothing, shoes, and accessories a home that is organized and easily accessible.
Taking advantage of corners with custom solutions maximizes small spaces, and pullout accessories such as belt, tie, scarf and valet rods maximize space and organization.
Get started today by visiting the Studio City showroom and scheduling your complimentary in-home expert design consultation. Featured on Houzz, California Closets has been transforming closets, garages, kitchens and more for nearly four decades.