Do you love to entertain here in San Antonio, Helotes, Cibolo, Schertz, Live Oak, Spring Branch or San Marcos? Then you need to have a beautiful, organized wine rack. Our expert designers from California Closets have plenty of options, which are all completely customizable.
Two of our expertly crafted kitchen pantry designs incorporate entertaining, and will beautifully showcase and store your wine collection.
- Ideal for storing necessities, hosting a buffet and displaying desserts, this multifunctional space encourages entertaining.
- European-inspired Virtuoso lends a contemporary, minimalistic aesthetic.
- Lago® Adriatic Mist finish sets the tone for the soft color palette.
- Sliding doors with Aluminum stainless steel frames and Italian glass decorative inserts provide a bold accent.
- Linear Etch glass provides subtle covered storage.
- Wired Mercury high-gloss slab drawer fronts contribute to the sleek look.
- Push-to-open hardware offers ease of use.
- Vertical shelving maximizes available space.
- Wine storage and stemware rack holders keep wine and accessories in a designated space.
- Warm and modern, this well-appointed pantry provides plenty of dedicated space for wine, ceramics, cookbooks and more.
- A combination of Tesoro™Ash and Tesoro™ Linen finishes create a clean, sophisticated look.
- Tesoro™ Linen back panels and Tesoro™ Ash Contemporary Crown accents unify the space and provide elegant design details.
- Miter Narrow drawers deliver concealed storage for utensils and other items, while doors with clear glass inserts display dishes.
- Transitional Ancient Bronze hardware adds polish.
- Baskets with Canvas liners offer a subtly stylish storage solution that makes items easily retrievable.
- Slide-out wine racks and stemware holders allow for artful organization of your vintages and their accessories.
Learn more about wine racks by creating your own with the designers at California Closets San Antonio. Schedule your complimentary expert design consultation or visit our San Antonio showroom to get one-on-one help from our designers.