Are you in a closet rut? As in, your closet has been a mess for a while yet you feel stuck and don’t know what to do about it? Then you’ve come to the right place. The design and organization experts at California Closets provide simple solutions to create a better organized, functional closet solution for your home here in Cincinnati, Westchester, Newport, Florence, Sharonville, Reading, Middletown and Mason.
- Closet Systems
First things first when you want to put a new closet together: come up with a closet system. A closet system is essentially a blueprint of what kind of closet you want, depending on what room it’s in and what it needs to organize. A foundation is designed and put into place that would be suitable for the room you’re in and the space you have. Drawers, shelving and cabinetry also serve as the foundation for your new addition.
- Reach-In Closet:
A reach-in closet system allows you to increase the use of a small space and make adjustments based on evolving needs. Drawers, shelves, inserts, differing heights of hanging rods, and other options give clothing, shoes and accessories a home that is organized and easily accessible.
A configuration of custom materials, finishes and accessories will customize your reach-in closet. A popular example is the Delcany Closet from California Closets:
- A warm-hued, reach-in storage system complements the colors of the existing room and provides functional organization.
- Lago® Roman Walnut system complements the color palette of the bedroom.
- Front-to-back reach-in design creates easy accessibility.
- Roman Walnut slab drawer fronts lend a seamless aesthetic.
- Oil-rubbed Bronze shoe fences keep footwear in place.
- Oil-rubbed Bronze poles and decorative hardware offer a monochromatic palette.
- Cubbies offer flexible storage for clothing and accessories.
- Adjustable shelves enable adaptability.
- Fluted Aluminum poles offer space for hanging clothes.
- Walk-In Closet
For those with more space, a walk-in closet is the ultimate way to express yourself. With plenty of room to roam and decorate, in addition to closet accessories such as shelving, shoe storage, drawer dividers and jewelry drawer dividers, you can add custom LED display lighting, bench seating and a center island.
With a walk-in closet, the sky is the limit. One of our most popular walk-in closets is the Fashionista Walk-In:
- With a soft color palette and rich textural details, fashion meets function for a walk-in closet that feels like a personal boutique.
- Tesoro™ Linen and Corsican Weave finishes create a soft color palette.
- Matte Aluminum doors with clear glass inserts display shoes and accessories.
- Matte Aluminum hardware adds a polished finish.
- Two built-in chests with drawers, pullout baskets and hampers offer concealed storage.
- Glass shelves showcase collectibles and handbags.
- Lighted shoe storage, lit closet side panels and overhead ambient lighting offer a boutique-like feel.
- LED technology offers energy-efficient lighting.
- Waterfall countertop edge detail and modern top cap trim detail create a built-in look.
For those who are tight on space or want a mobile closet, a wardrobe is a beautiful option that moves with you. A custom-designed piece of furniture, a wardrobe system will carry with you through life and can be completely customizable on the inside and out. With the same functions as a reach-in closet, such as multiple hanging areas and drawers, you will have stylish way to organize your items.
One of our popular wardrobe designs, the Hotel Wardrobe fits into many design aesthetics.
- Designed as a custom piece of furniture, this wardrobe adds essential storage to any small space.
- Lago® Sorrento finish creates a rich, modern look.
- High-gloss White drawer and door fronts provide sleek contrast.
- Stainless steel finger pulls and polish.
- Slab Lago® Sorrento door fronts add visual interest and contrast to the design.
- Oil-rubbed Bronze metal accents and accessories blend seamlessly into the color palette.
- Wardrobe offers concealed storage.
- Closet Accessories
Whatever closet you choose, it’s important to incorporate closet accessories to organize all of your items. The following does just that, whether you decide to have a reach-in, walk-in, or wardrobe solution:
- Shoe Storage
- Pullout Baskets & Hampers
- Jewelry Drawer Dividers
- Shelf & Drawer Dividers
- Racks, Hooks and Pullout Accessories
Get started today on your closet renovation by contacting the California Closets Cincinnati team. You’ll receive a complimentary in-home expert design consultation to discuss your unique budget and goals. Featured on Houzz, California Closets has been in the organization and storage industry for nearly four decades, transforming homes across the country.