Do you work from home or want to start here in Ft. Lauderdale? You need more than just your kitchen table to work. Investing in building a custom home office will increase your productivity and organize your items so that you have a quiet, comfortable place to get to work in, whether you live in Ft. Lauderdale, Delray Beach, Eastway Park, Fairlawn, Floresta Estates, Fort Lauderdale, Hamptons at Boca Raton, Hillsboro Beach, Kings Point or Lighthouse Point.
Organization Lies in the Accessories
To clear away the clutter, it beings and ends with an organized space. The following closet system accessories will help organize everything from your files to technology to keep your working space clutter-free.
- Custom-designed bookshelves store large or small collections.
- Counter surface provides a workspace for collaboration.
- Lower desk cabinets conceal home office supplies and technology, corralling cord clutter.
- Upper storage cabinets allow for easy access to supplies.
- A keyboard tray or sliding drawer can be tucked away when not in use.
- Floating shelves display collectibles.
- A Murphy bed creates a multipurpose room to accommodate out-of-town guests without interrupting the everyday functionality of a home office.
Your Office Style
The first step when redesigning your office space is: what’s your working style? Are you a collaborative creative individual who needs lots of open space to draw and put together inspiration boards? Or, are you on the phone quite a bit and need a quiet, cozy office that keeps your files organized? Whatever you envision, you can make a reality when you have solid goals in mind.
All in the Family
For those who have a family, they know that having clutter comes with the territory. Luckily, we’ve got solutions. A family workspace is a great way to bond with your family while getting work, bills or homework done. The Family Workspace design by California Closets includes everything you need to get your family focused, while staying comfortable.
- With working and relaxing zones all in the same room, this system allows for productivity and comfort in one tailored space.
- Classic White finish paired with the white walls lends an airy feel.
- White slab drawer fronts contribute to the seamless look.
- Cassini Beach countertops provide contrast and add a natural touch.
- Adjustable shelving creates flexibility for changing needs.
- Integrated multiple workstations provide designated project and task areas.
- Open overhead storage provides easy access to books and supplies.
Get started today on your very own custom home office design by contacting the California Closets Ft. Lauderdale team. You’ll receive a complimentary in-home expert design consultation to discuss your budget and goals. Featured on Houzz, California Closets has been serving thousands of families across the country for nearly four decades. Visit our Boca Raton showroom to get started today and learn more.