Do you entertain, cook or use your kitchen quite often? In most homes, the kitchen is the heart of the home. Keep it organized and beautiful with a custom kitchen pantry system. You’ll know where everything is and never have a cluttered kitchen, making cooking and cleanup that much faster and more enjoyable. The designers from California Closets Madison give three ways to create more space in your kitchen pantry.
- Incorporate smart pantry accessories
The key to a successful pantry is creative, functional design. Shelving, drawers and baskets combine to accommodate needs and uses, ensuring accessibility and order in a space where items are continually removed and replaced.
- Sliding storage shelves allow for easy access to canned goods, while vertical shelf dividers organize everything beautifully.
- Pantry drawers are specially designed to be spaced further apart, providing a better view of their contents.
- Drawers conceal utensils and cooking equipment, as well as snacks to make provisions easily accessible for children.
- Pullout racks for linens and vertical shelf dividers for mops, brooms and cleaning supplies organize often-used items.
- Create Open Shelving
Open shelving is a very popular style nowadays, and stores and displays everything from cooking ingredients to dishware. Creating a cohesive, clear space to store ingredients such as coffee and rice in clear mason jars is a great way to keep the space looking clutter-free and tranquil. This will encourage better organization in the home and can store quite a bit from floor to celling, keeping countertops free.
- Consolidate wine and accessory storage
Create a stylish and highly functional pantry by getting smart with your pantry. Integrated wine racks and storage can be perfect for the home for any collection and maximize kitchen storage. Effortless and visually appealing, the durable and elegant stemware system features heavy gauge wire construction and hidden mounting. For items such as tea, drawer dividers provide a perfect home, and shelf dividers separate small accessories. Pullout pantry baskets give you easy access to anything from root vegetables to linens.
Keep your kitchen fresh, modern and organized with the space-saving solutions from California Closets Madison. Get started today by scheduling your complimentary in-home expert design consultation or visit the Madison showroom to learn more. Featured on Houzz, California Closets has been the leader in home storage and design for nearly four decades.