Here at California Closets, we believe that there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all closet. That’s why all of our closets are completely custom-designed and built. With a custom closet, you are able to create spaces for all of your items, depending on your style here in Rochester. The Rochester team put together six ways to create more storage with a custom closet.
- A custom closet solution for your walk-in amplifies usable space, taking advantage of every square inch. Shelving, drawers, and multiple hanging areas help create more space for your walk-in, along with a slat wall system to keep items off of the floor to instead be hung up on the wall.
- A reach-in closet system allows you to increase the use of a small space and make adjustments. Shelving, adjustable accessories, pullout baskets, drawers and more will help make the most out of a smaller space.
- A sophisticated and functional wardrobe provides a closet system wherever you need it, organizing belongings behind closed doors. The wardrobe is unique in that it moves with you, and acts as a high-end piece of furniture you’ll have for life.
- A kid’s bedroom system includes adaptable closet organizers to grow with your child. So not only are you saving space, you are building items that are adjustable, so as your child grows, their closets adjust to their needs.
- Specialized racks and other clever accessories provide further utility and efficiency. Keep things concealed or displayed based on your preferences to keep everything seamless.
No matter your style, budget, or room in your home that needs organizing, the California Closets Rochester team is here to help. Featured on Houzz, California Closets has been transforming storage and closet spaces for nearly four decades. Schedule your complimentary in-home expert design consultation or visit our Rochester showroom.