Do you want a better kitchen here in Richmond? It’s easier said than done. The key to an organized, beautiful kitchen is to incorporate a custom kitchen pantry system in to your home, so that cooking, entertaining and relaxing can be much more enjoyable here in Richmond, Short Pump, Henrico, Goochland, Midlothian, or Mechanicsville.
Before you can add flair, you need to get your kitchen in order. A custom pantry system requires organization through excellent functional design. Shelving, drawers and baskets combine to accommodate specific needs and uses, ensuring accessibility and order in a space where items are continually removed and replaced.
- Sliding storage shelves allow for easy access to canned goods, while vertical shelf dividers organize everything beautifully.
- Pantry drawers are specially designed to be spaced further apart, providing a better view of their contents.
- Drawers conceal utensils and cooking equipment, as well as snacks to make provisions easily accessible for children.
- Wine racks and stemware holders cleverly store bottles and glassware.
- Pullout racks for linens and vertical shelf dividers for mops, brooms, and cleaning supplies organize often-used items.
Add Your Style
After getting your things in order, ask yourself what you use your kitchen for. Entertaining? Drinking coffee? Cooking for five family members? Whatever it is, it’s smart to cater your kitchen design to your lifestyle. Here is some kitchen design inspiration:
- Chef Pantry: Functional and spacious, it provides superior organization needed to prep and prepare meals.
- Bistro Pantry: This rich, elegant design provides refined organization – perfect for your morning espresso.
- Farmers Market Pantry: This simple, straightforward storage solution includes adjustable shelves in a clean, white palette.
- Retro Pantry: For the creative at heart, this pantry is reminiscent of a classic butler’s pantry, equipped with a smart storage system with cooking essentials just off the kitchen.
- Toronto Pantry: Warm and modern, this kitchen is perfect for entertaining. Wine, ceramics, cookbooks and more are easily stored in this design.
- Hostess Pantry: Ideal for storing necessities, hosting a buffet and displaying desserts, this multifunctional space also encourages entertaining.
Add in the Extras
To take organization and function a step further, adding in accessories makes it easy to find everything in your kitchen.
- Pantry Drawer Inserts and Accessories – Food prep and storage become a breeze with drawer dividers for snacks, tea and cooking utensils.
- Pantry Baskets – Pullout baskets give you easy access to anything from root vegetables to linens.
- Wine & Stemware Storage – Integrated wine and stemware storage can create the perfect home for any collection.
Get started on your own custom kitchen pantry system by contacting the California Closets Richmond team. Featured on Houzz, California Closets has been in the storage and closet design industry for nearly four decades, transforming homes across the country. Schedule your complimentary in-home expert design consultation today, or visit our Richmond showroom to learn more.