Now that employees are working from home more, it’s time to polish up your home office. Whether you use it for storage or it passes as a mediocre office, treat yourself by redesigning it so that you can focus, stay productive and get creative in your home office space for residents living in Nassau County, Patchogue, Smithtown, Stony Brook, Long Island, Manhattan or Queens. Sometimes all it takes is a bit of custom shelving and cabinetry to design the home office of your dreams.
Whether you work better in a cozy, quiet environment or an open, collaborative creative space, your home office is exactly that – yours. Custom shelving will help you organize everything and store items so you can keep your workspace clean and clear of clutter. With custom shelving, you can beautifully display your photos, artwork, achievements and more, while cabinetry and drawers conceals office supplies.
- Custom-designed bookshelves store large or small collections.
- Counter surface provides a workspace for collaboration.
- Lower desk cabinets conceal home office supplies and technology, corralling cord clutter.
- Upper storage cabinets allow for easy access to supplies.
- A keyboard tray or sliding drawer can be tucked away when not in use.
- Floating shelves display collectibles.
- A Murphy bed creates a multipurpose room to accommodate out-of-town guests without interrupting the everyday functionality of a home office
Home Office Style
From the lighting to the desk finish, your style needs to reflect you in order for you to truly feel creative, productive and at home. With every different type of working style out there, we’ve crafted up some ideas to feed your office design inspiration:
- Venice Beach Home Office – A perfect blend of open space and plenty of storage, this home office system provides organization with a modern twist. Cashmere slab doors and drawer fronts complement concrete floors and lofted spaces.
- Simon Convertible Office – Delivering the best of two rooms, this system offers a polished space to work and a hidden bed for guests. A side-tilt wall bed saves space and puck lighting illuminates the office.
- Family Workspace – From lunch meetings to homework, this home office is made for the entire family. With working and relaxing zones all in the same room, this system allows for productivity and comfort with multiple workstations.
- Nashville Live/Workspace – Monochromatic color palette and proper accent lighting elevate a home office to a relaxing gathering space. Recycled leather veneer back panels add contrast and interest to bookcase lighted cubbies.
- Napa Library – Custom shelving creates storage and displays books in this elegant library that doubles as a home office. Window benches provide additional seating and Modern Fascia top detail enhances the warm furniture-like look.
Get started on your very own home office design today by contacting the California Closets Nassau County team today. You’ll receive a complimentary in-home expert design consultation to discuss your unique budget and goals. Featured on Houzz, California Closets has been in the storage and closet design industry for nearly four decades. Stop by our Manhasset showroom to learn more.