Are you ready for a spring-cleaning in your home? Although storage may not be a fun topic, once you design and create a custom solution that works for your home, living will be much more enjoyable with less stress and time spent cleaning clutter. Here are tips for homeowners living in Ft Lauderdale, Arlington Park, Barwal, Boca Raton, Broward County, Carver Heights, Coconut Creek, College Park, Coral Manor, Coral Springs or Coral Villas.
Getting Crafty with Storage
The way we see it, every room has the opportunity to provide discreet storage. With the right storage cabinets and accessories, you can store just about anything, anywhere.
- Deep custom-designed cabinetry stores everything from seasonal décor to sporting goods to tools.
- Baskets provide easy access to items that are often needed, like baseball gloves and balls or gardening supplies.
- A Fusion Track Wall System holds anything from bikes to auto equipment.
- Window-seat shelving creates a perfect nook for reading with storage for books underneath.
- Small storage areas and cubbies ensure that items such as blocks and figurines always end up in their proper places.
Custom-designed cabinetry, drawers, shelves, and specialty racks create a purposeful room for effectively storing your items. Their main purpose is to get things off the floor and discreetly stored away. Here’s a closer look at storage cabinets:
- Deep custom-designed cabinetry holds everything from seasonal items to sporting tools
- Durable drawers hold smaller items such as nails and screws
- Baskets help store smaller items such as papers, gardening tools or sporting equipment
The kitchen is the heart of the home – especially for those who enjoy cooking and entertaining. You want a clutter-free space where you know where everything is. A customized pantry system will transform your kitchen into a beautiful, organized space where every item can be easily placed and retrieved. Here are some ideas for smart storage:
- Pantry drawer inserts will separate coffees, teas, utensils and more
- Pantry pullout baskets will give you easy access to foods or supplies
- Wine & Stemware Storage will beautifully display your wine collection and allow you to entertain with ease
Organizing your closet is often the most difficult for people—it’s hard to properly find a place for all of your items. But with great design, you’ll get ready in the morning with a sense of calm and happiness with a beautiful, functional closet or bedroom storage solution. Closet systems and closet organizers are the answer when it comes to effectively storing your items and maximizing space. Some popular closet accessories include:
- Shoe Storage – Display your collection beautifully
- Drawer and Shelf Dividers – Keep your t-shirts separate from your socks
- Jewelry Drawer Dividers – Give your jewelry and heirlooms the treatment they deserve
- Hooks and Polls – Hang bags, hats and scarves
- Hampers & Baskets – Have an optional pullout solution for keeping your dirty clothes and accessories separate
The garage is often a neglected area. However, we believe it’s a great space to utilize as an extension of your home. Whether you need a space for your tools, outdoor equipment, crafts or all of the above, there are plenty of solutions.
- Garage storage cabinets – store away everything you don’t want seen with beautiful cabinetry
- Fusion Trak Wall System – Keep bikes, auto equipment and gardening tools off the floor and out of the way
- Baskets – Store balls, gloves, and miscellaneous items where you can see them
Did you ever think about using your kids’ playroom as a valuable storage area? Toy storage should be simple and easy. Cabinetry, drawers, shelving, baskets and cubbies make for easy access and cleanup. Here’s a closer look at how you can effectively store toys and more in the playroom:
- Drawers and baskets make it easy to clean up after playtime
- Window seat shelving creates a perfect reading nook with storage underneath
- Pullout baskets are ideal for toys of all shapes and sizes
- Integrated desks create a space for homework with optional storage within the desk
- Shelving keeps items off the floor and out of the way
- Cubbies are a great way to display cool toys while having their designated space
Have you ever thought about integrating storage in the entryway of your home? A mudroom is the perfect place to store your shoes, umbrellas, jackets, bags and sporting gear. Well-designed hanging spaces, shelving, hardware and sitting areas create organization and efficiency. Designated cubbies and small storage areas are great for kids’ shoes.
Get a more organized, beautiful storage space today by contacting the California Closets Ft. Lauderdale team. Featured on Houzz, California Closets has been building beautiful, functional systems for nearly four decades. Schedule your complimentary in-home expert design consultation or visit our Boca Raton showroom today to learn more.