Do you work at home or need a space to be productive in the home? A custom home office solution is the answer so that you can design the perfect workspace or corner office that works for you and your career here in DC Metro Area, Northern Virginia or Maryland.
Your Office Style
The first step when redesigning your office space is: what’s your working style? Are you a collaborative, creative individual who needs lots of open space to draw and put together inspiration boards? Or, are you on the phone quite a bit and need a quiet, cozy office that keeps your files organized? Whatever you envision, you can make a reality when you have solid goals in mind.
Organization Lies in the Accessories
Once you’ve envisioned what you want your office to look like, it’s time to get organized. The following office system accessories will help organize everything from your files, to technology to keep your working space clutter-free.
- Custom-designed bookshelves store large or small collections.
- Counter surface provides a workspace for collaboration.
- Lower desk cabinets conceal home office supplies and technology, corralling cord clutter.
- Upper storage cabinets allow for easy access to supplies.
- A keyboard tray or sliding drawer can be tucked away when not in use.
- Floating shelves display collectibles.
- A Murphy bed creates a multipurpose room to accommodate out-of-town guests without interrupting the everyday functionality of a home office.
All in the Family
For those who need something for the whole family, we’ve got solutions. A family workspace is a great way to bond with your family while getting work, bills or homework done. The Family Workspace design by California Closets includes everything you need to get your family focused, while staying comfortable.
- With working and relaxing zones all in the same room, this system allows for productivity and comfort in one tailored space.
- Classic White finish paired with the white walls lends an airy feel.
- White slab drawer fronts contribute to the seamless look.
- Cassini Beach countertops provide contrast and add a natural touch.
- Adjustable shelving creates flexibility for changing needs.
- Integrated multiple workstations provide designated project and task areas.
- Open overhead storage provides easy access to books and supplies.
If you’re ready to elevate your home office, give the California Closets Washington D.C. team a call. Get started today by visiting the DC showroom and scheduling your complimentary in-home expert design consultation. Featured on Houzz, California Closets has been transforming storage areas, closets and more for nearly four decades.