- Purge as much paperwork as you can; what you keep, place into a filing system.
- Use color coding to make your filing system easy to navigate.
- Create a mail station—an area for both incoming bills and outgoing letters, etc.
- Invest in storage units, shelves, or containers to keep clutter from accumulating in your workspace.
- Categorize the things you put into storage, and use a label maker to ensure you can quickly find the things you need.
Are you ready to get started? Let the team at California Closets of Malibu bring your passion back to your work by creating a unique solution for you. Schedule your complimentary design consultation today.