5 Simple Ways How to Step Up Your Shoe Home Storage
Your treasured shoe collection shouldn’t be displayed as a giant pile on the floor of your closet. It deserves better—and so do you. Whether you need a closet in small bedroom solution or custom tilted racks to display your favorite footwear, opt for one of these five strategies to step up your shoe-storage game.
1. Shoe shelves: Turn your closet into a shoe museum. Using regular shelves to store your shoes is a smart and simple trick that can easily be used for other storage purposes as well—versatility at its best.
2. Titled shoe shelves: With a slight tilt, your shoe shelves will reach a new level of elegance. Add a personal touch with a short rail on the front of each shelf, also known as a fence, that matches the style of your closet’s interior.
3. Shoe rails: If your closet is full of high heels, then a shoe rail could be your key to closet cleanliness. Although shoe rails aren’t the most flexible storage option, they do offer a clear, unblocked view of your collection.
4. Shoe bins: Don’t have the space for shelves in your closet? Opt for mini bins or side-by-side maxi bins. Mini bins allow you to store a lot of shoes in a small space while maxi bins offer a clearer view of each pair.
5. Rotating shoe racks: This spinning solution is great for small closet dressing room and hard-to-reach spaces. Although you won’t be able to see all of your shoes at once, a simple spin of the rack will help you find what you need.