National Get Organized Day Giveaway
California Closets® National Get Organized Day x Shira Gill Promotion (“Promotion”) Official Rules (“Rules”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram® its parent or affiliates.
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of Entry (as defined In Paragraph 4 below). This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, and Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor (as defined in Paragraph14 below), its affiliates, and subsidiaries (individually and collectively “Employees”), and immediate family members of and/or those living in the same household as Employees, without regard to relationship to Employees, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you (“Participant”) agree to be unconditionally bound by these Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Participant represents and warrants that Participant meets the eligibility requirements to participate in this Promotion. In addition, Participant agrees to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: Entries for this Promotion will be accepted starting at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on April 27, 2022, and ending at 10:00 p.m. PDT on April 30, 2022. All online entries must be received by 10:00 p.m. PDT on April 30, 2022. Sponsor’s computer located in the state of California is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
5. Prizes: A total of two winners (each a “Winner”) will be selected as provided in Paragraph 7 below. Each Winner of the Promotion will receive one Bleecker Storage Boxes with Handle (as seen at https://www.shop.californiaclosets.com/products/bleecker-storage-boxes-w-handle?variant=39644684714097 ), and one Minimalista: Your Step-by-Step Guide to a Better Home, Wardrobe and Life (as seen at https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/minimalista-shira-gill/1138610596?ean=9781984859273) having an approximate retail value of $114.00. The actual value may differ at time of Prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted by Winner. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including, without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation of any kind, unless prohibited by law. PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under Sponsor’s supervision from all eligible Entries received as of the end of the Promotion Period. Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects and not subject to further review in any forum. Winner will be notified via post on Instagram at @caclosets Instagram account within twenty-four hours following selection of Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within twenty-four hours after the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Once eligibility has been verified and Sponsor receives the potential Winner’s requested information, Sponsor will arrange to award the Prize. Each potential Winner must reply with all required information in order to receive the Prize. Receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION FROM THIS PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED AS DETERMINED IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION.
8. Rights Granted by Participant: By entering this Promotion, Participant understands and agrees that Sponsor, any one acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, including, without limitation, Participant’s Entry, name, Instagram handle, Instagram handle image, avatar, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about this Promotion, and biographical information, whether in whole or in part, for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without further compensation of any kind, notice, review, or consent. By entering this Promotion, Participant represents and warrants that Participant’s Entry is Participant’s original work of authorship, and does not misappropriate or violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If Participant’s Entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, Participant will be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If Participant’s Entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, Participant shall, at Participant’s sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. Participant shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or other expense or obligation of any kind, however arising, that Sponsor incurs or may incur arising out of or in connection with such alleged infringement or misappropriation.
9. Miscellaneous Terms & Conditions:Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled, postage due or damaged Entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with this Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of this Promotion, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Promotion-related materials. Sponsor is also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of this Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Promotion or violates these Rules and all associated Entries will be void. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of this Promotion, to void entries for any reason, including, without limitation: multiple entries from the same user tagging the same three friends, or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, Participant agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, arising from or in connection with: (i) Participant’s participation in the Promotion and/or Participant’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or this Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of this Promotion or the processing of Entries.
11. Disputes: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the state of California, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between Sponsor and Participant, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Contra Costa County, California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: California Closet Company, Inc., 2043 W. Lone Cactus Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85027. Requests must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. PDT on May 10, 2022.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Promotion is California Closet Company, Inc., c/o Promotions, 1414 Harbour Way S., Suite 1750, Richmond, CA 98408 USA.
15. ___ By checking here, Participant, states that Participant has affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to these Rules.