If you’re ready for a closet makeover, there’s nothing better than a walk-in closet. This space provides function, style, organization and enough room to walk around and relax. De-stress and come home to a clean, organized storage space here in Charleston, Goose Creek SC, Summerville, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, Folly Beach, Georgetown or Mt. Pleasant.
Large or small, a walk-in closet is a room all its own. So, it’s important to keep it clean and organized. The key is to incorporate closet accessories into your wardrobe and storage area to keep your clothes and accessories in their designated space. This way, you’ll save time searching for things and more time accessorizing and having fun getting ready in the morning.
Functional Walk-In Closet Accessories:
- Designated shoe shelves and jewelry drawer inserts, as well as design details such as decorative hardware and glass shelves, personalize the space to make the closet truly your own.
- Take advantage of space with a center island, a bench seating area, or deep drawers. Our drawers feature dovetail construction, under mount slides, and quiet soft-close mechanisms to ensure superior quality and a lifetime of use.
- A custom-designed walk-in closet provides space-saving options, including multiple hanging areas, adjustable shelving, drawers, baskets, and hampers.
- Lighting within a walk-in closet increases functionality and dramatically enhances the aesthetic of a simple design. From spotlights over display shelves to a lighted shoe closet, lighting can transform a spacious closet into a personal boutique.
- Optional decorative moldings and details further customize the overall look to make the space feel like a built-in feature within your home.
- Pullout accessories such as belt, tie, scarf, and valets maximize space and organization.
Establish Your Closet Style
If you love your closet design, you’ll want to keep it organized. Our design portfolio includes numerous beautiful walk-in closet designs, from traditional to modern and everything in between. Here are some of our popular selections that clients love:
- West Bay Walk-In: A monochromatic color palette in modern neutrals with coordinating baskets, boxes and accessories lends a sense of order and sophistication to this modern walk-in closet.
- Sophisticated Couple’s Walk-In: Classic finishes and subtle details create a large walk-in closet that is refined and luxurious but also warm and inviting.
- Fashionista Walk-In: With a soft palette and rich textural details, fashion meets function for a closet that feels like a personal boutique.
- Luxe Walk-In: The ultimate luxury space, this high-end walk-in closet features lighted shoe storage and an island with built-in seating.
Get your closet organization under control with these space saving tips form the team at California Closets Charleston. Featured on Houzz, California Closets has nearly four decades in the closet and storage design industry. Schedule your free expert design consultation here in Charleston or drop by our Mt.Pleasant showroom to get started today.