Do you often entertain and cook here in Chicago? Then you need to have a kitchen that reflects that. A pantry system requires organization achieved through excellent functional design, and reflects your home’s design aesthetic. Here are some tips from the design experts at California Closets on how to build a beautiful, organized kitchen for your cooking passion here in Chicago, Geneva, Glencoe, Glendale Heights, Glen Ellyn, Glenview, Highland Park, Hinsdale or Wrigleyville.
Come up with a Pantry System
The first step is to envision your kitchen – what does it look like? A customized pantry system will give you the function and style needed to organize all of your ingredients, dishware and utensils beautifully.
- Sliding storage shelves allow for easy access to canned goods, while vertical shelf dividers organize everything beautifully.
- Pantry drawers are specially designed to be spaced further apart, providing a better view of their contents. Our drawers feature dovetail construction, undermount slides, and quiet soft close mechanisms to ensure superior quality and a lifetime of use.
- Drawers conceal utensils and cooking equipment, as well as snacks to make provisions easily accessible for children.
- Wine racks and stemware holders cleverly store bottles and glassware.
- Counter area creates a space for food preparation.
- Pullout racks for linens and vertical shelf dividers for mops, brooms, and cleaning supplies organize often-used items.
A chef’s kitchen has accessories that will make it easier to store all of your supplies in the kitchen. The Chef Pantry from California Closets utilizes everything you might need in your kitchen.
- Functional and spacious, this pantry provides the superior organization needed for meal planning, prepping and cooking.
- Tesoro™ Cassini Beach and Lago® Bellissima White finishes blend in with existing color palette.
- Bellissima White 5-piece Modern Miter drawers and doors with Satin frosted matte inserts provide concealed storage.
- Satin Nickel decorative hardware adds polish.
- A cross-shaped diagonal shelf unit is used to creatively store wine bottles.
- Vertical dividers keep provisions organized.
- Pullout wine racks provide designated wine storage.
- Pullout Chrome baskets offer flexible and accessible storage.
Get started today with your complimentary in-home expert design consultation or visit our Chicago showroom to discuss your kitchen needs. Featured on Houzz, California Closets has been transforming storage areas and closets in homes across the country for nearly four decades.