Have you ever really thought about your laundry room, other than a place to wash and dry clothes? If used properly, a laundry room can be a great space for storage and organization, no matter how big or small. Here in Atlanta, Duluth, Roswell, Suwanee or Marietta, it’s important to have a functional, space saving laundry room. Here are some closet/laundry room design ideas, crafted by the designers from California Closets.
To get a purposeful space, it’s important to have plenty of storage. Cabinets and shelves store laundry detergents, cleaning supplies and towels, among other miscellaneous household items. Doors and drawers provide concealed storage for an orderly look. With plenty of sleek cabinet space, a laundry room can become both sleek and efficient.
The truly organize everything, it’s vital to add in specialized organizational accessories to your laundry room. These include:
- Baskets and bins to make sorting laundry easy.
- Pullout racks for linens and vertical shelf dividers for mops, brooms, and cleaning supplies to organize often-used items.
- A pullout ironing board that swivels and folds out into the space and tucks away out of sight when not in use.
Whether you envision your laundry room as being a functional storage solution or a serene spa-like ambiance space, there are plenty of design options to draw inspiration from.
- Laguna Laundry Room – Blending clean lines, ample storage and a simple workspace, this functional room provides efficient organization. Adjustable shelving creates flexibility for changing needs.
- Hoboken Laundry Room- Custom-designed cabinets, complete with crown molding, gives this chic laundry room a built-in look. Brushed Aluminum decorative hardware adds polish.
- Simple Linen Closet – This straightforward storage configuration provides organization for sheets, blankets and other necessities. A floor-based system with toe-kick offers accessibility.
- Scottsdale Laundry and Craft Room – Thoughtful design and details create multiple functional spaces that add purpose to a small room. Puck lighting illuminates workspaces and highlights display items, and a Fusion Track Wall System with accessory hooks offers storage for supplies.
If you’re ready to reclaim and reorganize your laundry room, give the California Closets Atlanta team a call. You’ll receive a complimentary expert design consultation in your home, so you can discuss your ideas, budget and space one-on-one with our designers. Featured on Houzz, California Closets is the leading expert in closet organization and storage design for every room in your home. Get started today by stopping by either of our Alpharetta, Buckhead (Miami Circle) or Lawrenceville showrooms.