Are you running out of space for all of your dishware, wine and ingredients in your kitchen here in Phoenix? The answer may involve coming up with a custom pantry system specifically designed for your home here in Phoenix, Sedona, Sun City Grand, Sun City West, Sun Lakes, Sunbird, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Rio Verde or New River.
Here are some ways to save space and better organize your kitchen.
- Incorporate multiple cabinetry accessories
The key to a successful pantry is creative, functional design. Shelving, drawers and baskets combine to accommodate needs and uses, ensuring accessibility and order in a space where items are continually removed and replaced.
- Sliding storage shelves allow for easy access to canned goods, while vertical shelf dividers organize everything beautifully.
- Pantry drawers are specially designed to be spaced further apart, providing a better view of their contents.
- Drawers conceal utensils and cooking equipment, as well as snacks to make provisions easily accessible for children.
- Pullout racks for linens and vertical shelf dividers for mops, brooms and cleaning supplies organize often-used items.