HOW TO DESIGN THE PERFECT WALK IN CLOSETWouldn't you love to have your own personal dressing room? How about a walk in closet? A walk in closet is the perfect solution for more space, more storage and more luxury in your home. The experts at California Closets of Inland Empire have nearly four decades of experience designing and building beautiful, custom walk in closets, based on your lifestyle, budget and style.
A PERSONAL CHECK LISTBefore building your closet, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- How many shoes, hats and accessories do I need to accommodate?
- Do I need space to hang long garments, as well as shorter ones?
- Would a charging station in the closet make my life easier?
- Where will I put my clothes when they need to be washed?
- How much lighting do I need, and where do I need it?
Answering these questions will get you thinking about what types of storage should be included in your new closet, as well as what upgrades you might need. Take this time to purge your closet of unwanted items. When your new walk in closet is finished, you will want to arrange your things in a beautiful, organized fashion.
Get started on your redesign by contacting California Closets of Inland Empire for your complimentary design consultation today.
— complimentary design consultation —