- How many shoes, hats and accessories do I need to accommodate?
- Do I need space to hang long garments, as well as shorter ones?
- Would a charging station in the closet make my life easier?
- Where will I put my clothes when they need to be washed?
- How much lighting do I need, and where do I need it?
Answering these questions will get you thinking about what types of storage should be included in your new closet, as well as what upgrades you might need. Take this time to purge your closet of unwanted items. When your new walk in closet is finished, you will want to arrange your things in a beautiful, organized fashion.
Get started on your redesign by contacting California Closets of Inland Empire for your complimentary design consultation today.