Walk-in closets have a true feeling of luxury to them. There is something very special about having your clothes, shoes, hats, and accessories beautifully stored and easily visible so you can walk in and make an effortless decision when selecting your outfit for the day.
The ability to survey your entire closet at a glance brings with it a number of other priceless benefits:
- Reminding you that you still own that pair of well-loved slacks that perfectly elongates your legs and is the perfect centerpiece of your outfit any day of the week.
- Assuring that you leave no outfits unexplored: no pants with their tags still attached long after the purchase date, and no new shirt unworn and unloved.
- Setting you up to get organized and stay that way. A beautiful and expertly designed walk-in closet not only adds to your home’s aesthetics, but also sets you up with an organizational structure that makes sense and is easy to maintain.
- Giving all of your garments a place to call home. Merely storing your clothes and shoes is not the same as giving them a home. When all the things in your closet have a dedicated space, improved bedroom flow (sans clutter!) and peace of mind are just two of the many perks of a walk-in closet.
- Saying goodbye to the frustration of trying on so many outfits that you’re overwhelmed and exhausted before you even start the day. Walk in closets keep your garment options conveniently located, giving you a chance to fully enjoy getting dressed in the morning.
At California Closets, we pride ourselves in creating exceptional designs that fit both your aesthetic and functional needs. We believe that a well-designed custom walk in closet not only adds order back into your life, but also gives your space that extra bit of magic it was missing all along. Request a complimentary in-home design consultation and explore all the possibilities your custom walk-in closet has to offer.