Vaughan Garage Storage
Garage Storage Vaughan: Make your garage a space you are proud of with these tips from our designers!
There is no reason your garage storage space can't be as functional and organized (and as aestheticall pleasing) as the other storage spaces in your home. Here are some tips from the expert designers at California Closets Vaughan to get your garage organized.
1. Get the entire family to help organize the garage. By investing themselves in the process, they will be more inclined to put things back where they belong.
2. Sift through your belongings and sort them out in four different piles: stays in garage, shouldn’t be in garage, garage sale items, and donation items.
3. After clearing out the garage, park your car inside and outline how much space you have for garage storage.
4. Look through the items you need to store and start to brainstorm the best ways to make the most of the space. It's a good idea at this stage to take a trip to California Closets Vaughan and talk to one of the designers about your items and space, and let them take you through the many storage options availalbe from custom garage cabintets, to shelving and hooks.
5. Utilize containers. Put similar items together and store them away in containers. Don’t forget to label!
6. Use storage containers or drawers for storing smaller items such as nails and screws.
7. Don’t forget to use vertical space! Your California Closets designer will help you make the most of all the space in your garage, including what’s up top!
Stop by California Closets Vaughan today and let us help you get your garage storage back on track!