Vaughan Entertainment Center
Entertainment Center Vaughan: Tips to help you make the most of your entertainment center storage.
California Closets Vaughan has an amazing range of entertainment center storage solutions from custom cabinets, to shelving, to wall mounts. Stop by today and let one of the in-store designers take you through the many entertainment center storage options that can effectively house any number of items in any room. To get you started on the road to perfect entertainment center storage here are some tips from Califonia Closets Vaughan.
1) Mounting your tv on the wall is a great space saving option. Be sure to get a professional to install an outlet behind the screen (it is against the law to run an electrical cord through the wall). If that isn't an option, consider an entertainment unit that has pre-drilled holes so the cords can be run behind it to achieve the floating TV affect.
2) Hide the wires. If you have surround sound speakers, running the cords under an area rug can make all the difference. Wrap any excess wire in zip cords and keep them hidden behind the unit.
3) Use vertical space. If your space doesn't work for a wall mount tv option, or if you prefer a cabinet optio, consider an entertainment center with shelving above and below the screen. Wooden cabinetry is a nice way to incorporate modern technology into a more traditional setting.
4) Your entertainment center isn't just in the living room. If you are setting up in a bedroom, an armoire is a great way to keep the TV hidden while also serving as functional storage for clothes. Another option is placing a TV on a low and simple dresser for a more discrete, unnasuming look.
5) Add shelves and sliding doors. A sliding door is perfect for hiding the cable box or the receiver. Most new devices have infrared sensors which makes keeping devices behind closed doors that much easier.
6) Consider a custom entertainment center storage solution from California Closets Vaughan. It can be customized to fit any space, house any number of items, and to fit any budget.