The Ultimate Solution
Closet organizers Thornhill are baskets, dividers, open/closed drawers, hangars, and low hanging shelving units that you can customize to fit your (and your closet’s) needs. Here are some tips to help you organize your closet:
1) Items that stack neatly (i.e., sweaters, jeans, t-shirts) should be in an open shelf or drawer for easy access.
2) Sort your closet by either colour or garment – or both! Any system that works for you is a good system.
3) Use the drawer dividers included in closet organizers Thornhill to prevent underwear, bras, and other delicates from getting tangled and lost.
4) Keep all clothes at the same eye-level by using the same hangars.
5) Place clothes that you wear often (i.e., work or exercise clothing) near the front and center. This will save you valuable time in the busy mornings.
We Love Custom Closet Design
If the phone rang suddenly and you were invited to a swanky cocktail party that began in 20 minutes, would you know where to find that dress or suit that you have always wanted to show off? It’s time to call California Closets and ask for the Thornhill closet organizers.