Welcome to California Closets Seattle & Bellevue
With Bellevue's rich history of farming and agriculture, it's understandable that Bellevue residents certainly know the importance of beautiful, functional storage in any home. California Closets Seattle and Bellevue is pleased to offer just that.
Our Seattle & Bellevue design consultants are specialists in finding the best personalized storage solution for your home. Whether you have an apartment in inner city Factoria, or an original craftsman on the banks of Lake Washington, our design team will find the storage solution for you.
Visit One of Our Showrooms
At California Closets Seattle & Bellevue, we think ""seeing is believing."" We recommend customers visit our showroom to touch, feel and see firsthand many samples of our products and workmanship.
Our showroom is the best place to choose your finishes. Browse through a variety of colors, door and drawer front profiles, handle choices, and styles.
Come See Us!
Each year California Closets Seattle & Bellevue showcases its work at home shows like the Seattle Home Show (1 and 2), the Kitsap Home Show, Tacoma Home Show, and the International Auto Show. If you are at one of the shows, stop by and let us take you through unique garage storage systems we have on display.
Your Trusted Partner
Jeff and Suzy are the proud owners of California Closets Seattle & Bellevue. Together they bring with them a broad range of experience in custom storage solutions:
- Jeff has been working for California Closets since since 1984, in all aspects of the business. In 1996, he and Suzy took the next step and purchased the Seattle franchise and now he serves as the General Manager. Jeff is dedicated to ensuring every customer leaves with a smile on their face, feeling they have been given the best customer service possible.
- Suzy is the Director of Sales. She brings a wealth of design experience having worked in the design department for three years before transitioning to sales management, which she has been doing for the last 11 years.
- Like Suzy and Jeff, many of the Production & Installation department personnel at California Closets Seattle & Bellevue have cabinet shop backgrounds. They bring a very high level of manufacturing and installation expertise.
- Our Design Consultants have extensive professional design and sales backgrounds. They work collaboratively with our clients to ensure their closet solutions, (an essential part of every home) is meticulously designed to meet each customer's personal needs.
Working Within Your Community
California Closets Seattle is passionate about supporting local vendors. We source nearly all of our materials locally and continue to support the local economy by operating a manufacturing facility in Kent, WA.
We feel it is equally important to give back to our community by supporting local causes in company-wide events each year. The charities we support are those suggested by our employees, who are also involved in the planning of the events.
Among our efforts:
- We have organized food and jacket drives, provided assistance at the Ronald McDonald House and helped dreams come true through The Make a Wish Foundation. We also assisted the Northwest Baby Corner, a Pediatric Hospital for babies born under the influence of drugs. We have also helped raise funds for brain cancer.
- Through silent auctions, we help support the local charities in which our employees are active.
- We have participated in Extreme Home Makeover twice, lending our services to help build wonderful homes for deserving families.
- California Closets Seattle is also active in supporting local athletics and recreation, sponsoring both youth and adult softball teams.
An Industry Participant -- and Leader
California Closets Seattle & Bellevue is proud to be an active member Seattle community. We are members of ASID, MBA, HBA, OMB, and NAPO. We sponsor monthly meetings in our showroom each month and volunteer space on an as needed basis for the community.
Only the Best
At California Closets Seattle & Bellevue we strive to be the benchmark for excellent customer service and high quality products. We maintain our strong leadership role in the custom storage industry so you can feel confident knowing you are getting the ""best of the best."
To do this, we are constantly changing, improving, evolving, and enhancing our product line, making our offering the best that it can be. We continue to train our employees and invest in their professional development, always emphasizing the importance of customer service. In the end, that is what sets us apart from the rest and makes us the clear choice for your custom home needs.
Kent Production Facility & Showroom
Showroom - By Appointment Only
Monday through Friday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM