Why do Greater Chicago residents choose California Closets?
Here are our top 5 reasons:
- California Closets has been a trusted brand for over 30 years -- and has been in Chicago for an incredible 25 years!
- All designers have gone through extensive design training through California Closets University.
- In our showrooms, you can see exactly what each system looks like, to consider throughout the design and decision process.
- Showroom associates and design consultants are on hand to guide you through the space and answer any questions you might have.
- All installation technicians are employed, trained, bonded, and insured by us; we do not subcontract the work.
Visit our Showroom in Geneva, IL
The showroom most convenient to Saint Charles is in Geneva, located within a large lifestyle outdoor mall called Geneva Commons, on Randall Rd.
A Long-Time Dedication to Excellence
Franchise owners Walt Burrell and Charles Astrin, on owning a California Closet franchise:
"Our franchises are unique for they encompass manufacturing, sales, installation, and retail showrooms. They are a complex business model that has proven to be very successful. There is not a better product that I would rather be representing than the California Closets line of products."
Locally Made, Chicago-Style
All of the products available to Chicago-area customers are locally manufactured in our Lombard facility. Because we manufacture, we have the ability to provide any type of custom home solution. Translation? We have no boundaries! All closet solutions start from a CAD design from the designer, which is fed directly to our machining center by our production team.
California Closets on Oprah
You might recognize our Chicago location from challenge we undertook for the Oprah Show. We worked directly with famous interior designer Nate Berkus on an extreme makeover. In the course of just three day, we had to measure, design, manufacture and install all the closets! We pulled it off, though, we thought they looked great on the show.
Mon - Thu 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri - Sat 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Mon - Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM