Pickering Garage Storage
Garage Storage Pickering: Tips from the experts to help you make your garage the envy of every house on the street.
Make your garage a space you are proud to show off to the neighbours with these helpful reorganizing tips from California Closets Pickering.
1. Put a 'garage re-organizing' day or weekend in the diary and get the entire family involved. You can try having a garage sale at the same time. By involving the whole family in the process, they will be more inclined to put things back where they belong.
2. Start by having a sort out. Sift through your belongings and sort them out in four different piles: stays in garage, shouldn’t be in garage, garage sale items, and donation items.
3. Once you have cleared out the garage, park your car inside and outline how much space you have for garage storage.
4. Now look at your items and start to think about the most effective and efficient ways to store them. It's a good idea at this point to stop by your California Closets Pickering store and talk to one of the in-store designers about your items and the nature of your space. California Closets can customize storage to fit any space, with any number of items - not only that they can work within any budget.
5. Ask your California Closets designer for creative ideas such as hooks, organizers, and unique garage storage cabinets.
6. Utilize containers. Put similar items together and store them away in containers. Don’t forget to label!
7. Use storage containers or drawers for storing smaller items such as nails and screws.
8. Use vertical space! Your California Closets designer will help you make the most of all the space in your garage, including what’s up top!