Northern California Career Opportunities
Sales Design Consultant For Northern California
For more than three decades California Closets® has built a reputation on delivering truly custom products and unparalleled service. The Northern California area currently has a unique opportunity with an opening for a Sales Design Consultant.
We are looking for enthusiastic, detail oriented professionals to fill this role that includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
• In-home consultations requiring a combination of outside sales and marketing
• Detail orientation in course instructed design and spatial planning
• Proficiency in product knowledge
• Above average skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
• Rapid learning in technology and software-based presentations utilizing proprietary CAD and CRM programs
• Customer service
• Project management
• Building enduring client relationships
• Goal orientation and time management
• Baseline knowledge of current designs trends in interior furnishings and home construction
California Closets® is a premium brand of custom storage that offers an exclusive opportunity for high volume sales and autonomy in employment. This is a commissioned sales position that includes an eight week paid training program and a competitive benefits package.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please respond with an introductory letter and resume to SDC@calclosets.com
Telephone calls to our offices regarding this position will not be accepted.