Sales & Design Consultant Needed in Vancouver, BC, Canada
How to apply
In preparation for the opening of our new showroom in Vancouver California Closets Vancouver & Lower Mainland is looking for the best of the best in the interior design industry. We need self-motivated, driven, direct-sales orientated individuals to deliver a superb, interactive in-home customer experience second to none that achieves our aggressive sales growth plan.
Professional, and assertive, always seeking win-win
Confident, warm and friendly
Very detail oriented – friends and family say you have very high standards
You have emotional maturity, a vibrant personality, and a drive for success
You love organization and problem solving
Above all, you have heart.
· You understand the importance of repeats and referrals, and cultivating relationships.
· You have an interior design education, direct industry experience, or proven passion for home décor
· You have a minimum 7 years experience in customer service, or retail sales of any kind, where you are the main reason your clients keep coming back
· You have a natural ability to be consistently inspirational and create delightful customer and brand experiences
· You have a record of sales success
· You can confidently sell and promote a product you might not be able to personally afford
· You are creative, yet meticulously detail oriented with a sense of craftsmanship
· You are a team player with the ability to manage a portfolio of projects and clients of different complexity in a dynamic environment
· It’s been some time now that you have been looking for a company that truly respects the individual while offering flexibility, opportunity for personal and professional growth
For more than three decades California Closets has built a reputation on delivering truly custom products and unparalleled service to our clients. We’ve helped transform spaces, enhanced homes and allowed people to get more out of life. And as we move forward, we’re passionate about continuing to do all that and more. http://www.californiaclosets.com/
· A generous compensation package that includes base salary for the first 6 months, commissions, bonuses, and benefits
· Initial and ongoing training on products, CRM and proprietary CAD software
· Qualified leads; a flexible work schedule; an excellent environment in a refreshingly open culture alongside individuals who love to exceed expectations.
Tell us your story and why you want to be part of California Closets Vancouver.
Click here to apply: https://app.hireology.com/s/19272