Sales/Design Consultant - Tucson, Arizona
How to apply
California Closets, the leader in personalized home storage solutions, is seeking a dependable, flexible, and outgoing Sales/Design Consultant for its Tucson, Arizona location. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, disciplined, must be able to think analytically, be professional with great listening skills. Having an entrepreneurial spirit is a plus.
Prior sales experience is preferred and other work experience is essential.
EXPECTATIONS OF THE POSITION
• Meet with the client in the showroom and/or at the client’s home
• Build enduring one on one client relationships
• Helping clients design custom storage solutions to fit their specific needs and lifestyle
• Follow through with all design and installation processes to ensure a clean, error free outcome
• Working with interior designer, decorators and architects
• Meeting and exceeding achievable goals
• Spend time in the showroom to assist walk-ins and help answer telephones when necessary
• Ability to self-generate leads
• Being extremely organized with great time management
It is critical that Sales/Design Consultants are organized in their paperwork and client files. We use an exclusive California Closets client database and 3dCAD program for which you are responsible to accurately create designs and communicate those designs with the production aspect of our business.
Health Insurance offered and commission based salary after training period
Must have reliable transportation and a laptop. Must have a clean background and be drug free.
Candidates should include a cover letter and resume as a PDF or Word Document