Save on Installation or Hire Your Own Crew with California Closets DIY
California Closets DIY
We understand the need for organization, simplicity of design and the desire to streamline any process. With this in mind we're introducing California Closets DIY, a new process that allows any customer to build their own closet.
As with all California Closets, DIY starts with a design consultation, where a highly skilled and trained California Closets designer will go over your needs and desires for your space and work with you to create a closet system that works for you and your home. From there DIY allows for complete self installation, or the ability to ship outside of California Closets normal installation area. Perfect for summer homes, large devopments and contruction companies and Do it Yourselfers.
With California Closets DIY you can buy any closet system to self install or hire your own installation team if needed.
What you get with DIY:
- Full design consultation, no restrictions on materials or design styles
- Same top-quality California Closets products
- Ability to ship anywhere
- Installation instructions
- No installation fees (save up to 20%, or up to 40% with Simplicity)
The DIY (Do it Yourself) California Closets option is best used for:
- Build it yourself to save on installation costs
- Large scale install for new developments
- Localtions inaccessable to California Closets Installers
- Summer Homes outside of California Closets Territory
- Development projects with strict labor regulations
DIY: For Developers and Builders
Contractors, Developers and Builders, you can use California Closets DIY as the perfect way to integrate California Closets into any project and it's the perfect solution for large scale installations. To partner with California Closets on your next project, contact Dan Abbott (email@example.com | Tel:(800) 225 − 6901)