Tricia LeVangie, Designer
"I wanted to drop a quick note just to let you know how happy I am with my laundry room. What a transformation! Where there once was a wall of coats and complete disorganization I now have a clean, neat, functional, and may I say beautiful room that really works for me. Over all my experience with California closets was excellent. I am thrilled with my new laundry room and based on past experiences with other closet companies, I am so glad I chose you." -Michela M.
"I am truly overwhelmed! I have been in New Orleans on business and just got home an hour ago. I can't thank you enough- it looks better than I could have dreamed. Thank you, Thank you, thank you!" -Colleen
"My closet is installed & I love it! It is exactly what I wanted and it works perfectly for me. I will do my husband's closet in June after he finishes a class he is taking." -Kathleen
Tricia LeVangie services our Metrowest and Greater Boston areas.
Come visit Tricia at our local showrooms:
- Natick Showroom
- Brighton Showroom
What do you like the most about being a California Closets designer?
That I actually help change people's lives by doing something I love.
Awards & Recognition:
- Designer of the Year 2003
- Top 4 Designer for Effective Sales Rate 2003, 2004,2006
- Top 4 Designer for Dollars Installed 2003, 2004
- Top 3 Designer for Lowest Go-Back Ratio 2003
- Rhode Island Home Show 2004
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Stonehill College Employee Luncheon
Memberships in Professional Associations:
- International Furnishing and Design Association (IFDA) - Treasurer
- Builders Assocation of Greater Boston