Why do Greater Chicago residents choose California Closets?
Here are our top 5 reasons:
- California Closets has been a trusted brand for over 30 years -- and has been in Chicago for an incredible 25 years!
- In addition to the Glenview showroom, which services all Mequon residents, we have three other showrooms in the Greater Chicago area (Lombard, Geneva, and Naperville). Wherever you live, there will be a showroom within convenient distance!
- Our systems are stud-based and can either hang on a wall or go on the floor. It's all about versatility!
- We offer the most extensive collection of colors and accessories in the industry.
- We are at the forefront of using materials that are CARB 1 compliant, meaning that the products installed in your home are recyclable, clean and safe!
Come Visit Our Showroom in Brookfield, WI
The closest showroom for Greater Milwaukee is located in Brookfield.
18900 Bluemound Road, #112
Brookfield, WI 53045
Mon - Fri 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
In Good Hands
This California Closets franchise is owned and operated by Bruce and Lisa, who took it over in 2002. Bruce is a Certified Management Accountant, who started as a Designer in Vancouver, BC in 1988. Lisa started at this Chicago area franchise in 1987.
We are happy to offer a referral fee to interior designers and builders; we also offer a $50 Nordstrom gift card to clients for referrals.
Always Interested in Helping Others
We are proud to offer a service to our clients that benefits a local charity, WINGS-Women In Need Growing Stronger. We encourage you to gather unwanted clothing for our installers to bring back to the office, where we then bring the donation to one of several resale shops that benefit WINGS.
We also frequently partner with local charities/benefits that assist the community!
California Closets is proud to belong to the Illinois Chapter of the American Society of Interior Design (ASID).
Let's Get Started
California Closets' execution of service and quality of materials are simply unmatched in the market! Our standard for customer service is exceptional -- from initial contact, the design process, installation, all the way through our follow-up on your home project.
Contact us today to schedule a free, in-home design consultation -- and let the fun begin.