At California Closets Denver, we’ve been serving the Denver Metro, Colorado Springs, Boulder, Ft. Collins, Vail Valley, and Aspen areas since 1983.
With over 25 years of experience, our entire team puts their design skills, creativity and product knowledge into every custom closet we design. We’re dedicated to bringing you a superior product and an exceptional experience.
Design Expertise and Easy Installations
Our process is designed for you - from start to finish. We listen to what your frustrations are with your current storage areas, and we work together to create the custom closet solution that works for you. Our state-of-the-art ClosetCAD technology helps you visualize the custom closet system completely before deciding on a final design.
- “The sales process was very helpful. Our design consultant spent a lot of time understanding our needs and it was great being able to see the 3D mock up of the design.” ~ Tracy G.
- “Our experience with the designer was great. We had lots of options and she worked with us until we came up with the best plan. The installation was done promptly and completed BEFORE the promised date. We are very satisfied!” ~ LF Construction
- “We just completed a massive remodel and working with your company, designers, and installers was far and away the most pleasant part of the whole project.” ~ Allyn H.
From our friendly and helpful customer liaisons to our experienced designers and our efficient and organized installers - when you work with California Closets Denver, expect to be treated with courtesy and respect.
Superior Product Choices
What makes us different from the typical closet store?
- We are the largest closet company in the world - which gives our clients the most choices for design, accessories and accents.
- We design ergonomically, so you can access all parts of your California Closet - even in the corners.
- We offer a range of environmentally-friendly products, such as our Ecoresin line.
- Our materials are superior - industrial strength, 3/4 “ thermo-fused melamine. Not low-budget “furniture grade” melamine products.
- We help you store more with our 14” standard depths - not the typical 12” standard.
It’s really pretty simple. Just take it from one of our happy customers:
“Excellent product. Excellent design. Great use of space. Couldn't have been easier. Talk about instant gratification!” ~ Lulu T.
- Our Process - from our initial free consultation in your home to your 1-day installation.
- Our Recent Work - check out our image galleries for all of your custom closet solutions.
- Our Team - meet the people who make it all happen.