Entertainment Center Green Hills
Green Hills Entertainment Center: Tips for effective entertaiment center storage
Here are some tips from California Closets Green Hills to help you create functional and effective entertainment center storage in your Green Hills home.
1) If your TV can be mounted, mount it. Be sure to get a professional to install an outlet behind the screen (it is against the law to run an electrical cord through the wall). If that isn't an option, consider an entertainment unit that has pre-drilled holes so the cords can be run behind it to achieve the floating TV affect.
2) Hide the wires. If you have surround sound speakers, running the cords under an area rug can make all the difference. Wrap any excess wire in zip cords and keep them hidden behind the unit.
3) Use vertical space. If you don't want to mount your TV, consider an entertainment center with shelving above and below the screen. Wooden cabinetry is a nice way to incorporate modern technology into a more traditional setting.
4) If you are dealing with a bedroom, an armoire is a great way to keep the TV hidden while also serving as functional storage for clothes. Another option is placing a TV on a low, unassuming dresser.
5) Add shelves and sliding doors. A sliding door is perfect for hiding the cable box or the receiver. Most new devices have infrared sensors which makes keeping devices behind closed doors that much easier.
6) Consider a custom entertainment center storage solution from California Closets Green Hills. It can be make to your exact specifications and to fit any space in a room.