You deserve the very best in your home. High quality means durability and reliability that provide peace of mind, no matter what. Instead of fighting with an awkwardly shaped or poorly designed closet, why not invest in custom bedroom closets that fits your everyday needs?
How to Create The Quality Custom Bedroom Closets of Your Dreams
1. Define Your Dreams: Maybe you've always wanted a vanity so you can luxuriously sit down while applying mascara. Or you want your shoes to take center stage in your new custom bedroom closet. Before you make any phone calls, have some ideas of what you want and don't want. Knowing that you love or hate dark wood will help your designer right from the start.
2. Call and Schedule a Consultation: Setting up a design consultation is simple. Whether you prefer to research online or over the phone, find out about the company and their custom bedroom closets and organizer systems. Most companies will gladly setup in-home consultations with a professional closet designer to address your specific needs.
3. Meet Your Closet Designer: Your designer will take measurements, determine your storage needs, and take an inventory of your closet to make informed recommendations. Share your interests, budget, and desires for your custom bedroom closets to aid informed design.
4. See and Approve Your Closet Design: Armed with knowledge of custom bedroom closet design and space saving techniques, your professional designer will discuss the design, closet organization, and functionality options with you. Often designers bring a fresh perspective to your space, perhaps suggesting colors or storage solutions you wouldn't have considered on your own. After gathering all the information, you'll be presented with a professional closet design for approval or modification.
5. Installation: When your finalize your custom bedroom closet design you'll get a installation date which takes into consideration manufacture of the custom components for your needs. Usually a closet company provides trained professionals for both the removal of your old closet components and installation of any new custom bedroom closets. After installation, it's time to put everything into its new, planned home!
Add Instant Luxe with Custom Bedroom Closets
Don't forget details like sumptuous fabrics, colored glass, crown molding, or color to turn your custom closets into something akin to a jewel box for your clothes. Well designed and well organized custom bedroom closets are easier than a major remodel with just as a dramatic result.
Contact us today to schedule a free in-home consultation with a California Closets design specialist to get started on creating your custom bedroom closets