A letter from the owner
To our current, past and future customers
We hope you and those close to you are safe and have food, shelter and the basic necessities of life as many wait for electrical, phone and internet service to be restored.
We are working hard to restore our service to you. Power was just restored to our facility and we, like many of you, are waiting for phone or internet service to be restored.
Customers who have damaged systems
- We are here to help.
- If your system was installed in 2006 or later, your plans are on file and we can provide you with the documentation you need to file an insurance claim.
- If your system was installed prior to 2006, we will need to visit your home to redesign and develop an accurate replacement cost estimate using our current pricing for your claim.
Customers with installation dates
- Your installation dates are of utmost concern to us.
- We have contacted and rescheduled many customers, but it is difficult to reach everyone.
- Please use the following as a temporary communications channel until our phone and interent are restored.
Operations Manager: Richard Giehl 609-655-2025
General Manager: Eric Nili 609-655-0217
Owner: Dan Nili 609-655-1899
Customers who have consultations scheduled
- Our office will be contacting you to confirm your appointment or arrange a new one.
- Finding gas is challenging right now.
- Getting to and from your home might be problematic.
Customers who want to schedule a complimentary design consultation
You can count on our California Closets team
- Our company is strong.
- We have 30 years of experience overcoming challenges both large and small.
- We will overcome the challenges created by Hurricane Sandy
- We are here to help in any way we can and provide you the service you have come to expect from our brand.
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.
Owner, California Closets