Job Description & How to Apply
California Closets, the industry founder and leader in customized storage systems, is looking for bright, organized, and energetic people to join our Customer Liaison or Sales & Design Team in the GREATER DETROIT area.
The Customer Liaison is responsible for showroom customer interactions, up to and including on site sales as needed, as well as staff support for both Designers and Installation Teams. The position has the potential to move into a Design Consultant position in the future. Please reply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain general business record keeping
• Maintain showroom
• Arrange and confirm design appointments and installations
• Provide support for design staff and installation teams
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports, and documents as needed
• Implement and maintain office systems
• Maintain filing systems
• Maintain and update customer databases
• Establish and maintain industry partner relationships
• Outgoing, motivated, self-driven individual
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Commitment to excellence in customer service
• Neatness in appearance and comportment
• Proficiency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
• Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and more)
• Attention to detail
EDUCATION – High school graduate or above. Degree or certificate in a business or design field preferred, but not required. Previous customer service experience a must.
COMPENSATION – Hourly (commensurate with experience)
The Sales & Design Consultant role is a unique position that combines creative design solutions for the home with a high level of overall project management. If you are goal oriented, can manage multiple projects, and can build enduring client relationships than this is the challenge you are looking for! This position offers salary plus commission. Please reply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Must have: strong computer skills, reliable transportation, flexible working hours, and consultative approach.
Must be: highly organized, self-motivated, and comfortable in diverse selling environments.