9 Closet Space Questions to Ask Yourself
A good place to start is to ask yourself some basic, but sometimes difficult questions about how you use your closet.
1. What are your frustrations with your closet space?
2. How do you get ready each morning? Think about the steps that you go through and which ones involve your closet and how.
3. How do you use the closet space? Is there unused space? This is good for determining your closet potential.
5. How would you like to use your closet space? Don’t think just in terms of how you would like it to look, but also how you would like to interact with your closet.
6. What would you like your closet space to do for you? Don’t try to think in terms of physical or financial constraints. There may be a different way to achieve what you want, but you need to know your ideal situation first.
7. What would you like to eliminate? Think about which parts of your closet space you don’t enjoy or make using it difficult.
8. How many people use the closet? Do you use the space by yourself or do you share your closet?
9. Even with the most efficient use of space possible, would you be able to fit everything you would like to? You might have to consider getting rid of that dress you haven’t worn for seven years.
You're Not on Your Own
Your personal taste, functionality – even the style of your home – all come into play when selecting a system. Your California Closets Design Consultant can talk you through the choices and help you find and customize the right system for your needs. Contact California Closets today to set up a consultation with one of our expert designers.