Garage Storage Carmel: Transform Your Garage
Carmel Garage Storage: Tips From Our Experts
Transform your garage into a organized functional space you can be proud of. Here are some tips from our storage experts to help you get started.
1. Put a weekend in the diary to dedicate to sorting the garage. Get the entire family involved. By investing themselves in the process, they will be more inclined to put things back where they belong.
2. Sift through your belongings and sort them out in three different piles: keep pile, donate pile, trash pile.
3. Now you have your keep pile, group your items according to their type (cleaning products, gardening equipment), and / or their season (christmas decorations, sporting equipment).
4. When your garage is clear, park your car inside and outline how much space you have for storage.
5. It's a good idea at this point to stop by California Closets Carmel and talk to one of the instore designers about your garage space and your particular items. They can talk you through the many amazing custom garge storage options available today.
6. Ask your California Closets designer for creative ideas such as hooks, organizers, and unique garage storage cabinets, offered exclusively by California Closets.
7. If you have items that can fit in containters. Use them. They are a great way to keep your garage looking clean and organized. Use labels so you can easily locate items when you need them.
8. Use storage containers or drawers for storing smaller items such as nails and screws.
9. Make sure you are using your vertical space! Most Carmel garages have more than you realise. Your California Closets designer will help you make the most of all the space in your garage, including what’s up top!
We would love to work with you to transform you garage. Stop by California Closts Carmel today and lets get started together.