Entertainment Center Carmel: Your Collection Of Media
Carmel Entertainment Center Tips From Our Professionals
Make the most of every inch of your entertainment center storage space. Here are some tips from the storage experts at California Closets Carmel to help.
1) Mounting your television on the wall is a great way to create more visibility points, and it will create a lot more space in your entertainment center storage space. If your television can be mounted – mount it. IBe sure to get a professional to help you install it - California Closets Carmel can help out here. If wall mounting isn't an option, consider an entertainment unit that has pre-drilled holes so the cords can be run behind it to achieve the floating TV affect.
2) All entertainment centers have fairly complicated wires. Hide the wires. Wrap any excess wire in zip cords and keep them hidden behind the unit. California Closets Carmel have bands and bags specially designed to hide wire clutter. If you have surround sound speakers, running the cords under an area rug is a great idea.
3) Use vertical space. You have more than you realise. If you don't want to mount your TV, consider an entertainment center with shelving above and below the screen.
4) Add shelves and sliding doors to your entertainment center storage unit. A sliding door is perfect for both hiding the cable box or the receiver (most devices today have infrared sensors which makes keeping devices behind close doors that much easier). It's a nice idea to use sliding doors to hide the television screen when not in use. This helps to keep it dust free and also means it doesn't dominate your loungeroom when you are not using it.
5) There is no better way to perfectly house and store your entertainment items then with a custom entertainment center storage solution from California Closets Carmel. Their entertainment center storage systems are made to your exact specifications and to fit any space in a room, house any range of items, and to flow and function exactly as you want. California Closets also has a range of beautiful finishes for the storage units so your entertainment center storage will be an attractive as well as practical addition to your lounge room.