California Closets, a Canadian-owned company, set the standard for custom home storage when we pioneered the category in 1978. Our local California Closets is independently owned and operated, and we draw on 30 years of knowledge and experience in innovative design and use of space. We believe that the California Closets experience should exceed your expectations by providing you with the best selection of options and service for any room of your home. This is our guarantee to you.
Visit one of our showrooms to explore the possibilities with one of our Design Consultants, or request a complimentary in-home design consultation.
California Closets Gives Back
California Closets believes strongly in being a part of the community and supporting local groups. Here are a few of our latest activities:
- July 2011, we hosted a BBQ Fundraiser for the Boys and Girls Club of Edmonton's Club Connect program.
- In December 2010 we held a "Looney Auction" to raise funds for the Edmonton Food Bank. Our team raised just over $500.00 in which California Closets matched, leaving the total at just over $1000.00 donated.
- In July 2010 we held a fundraising BBQ at our showroom for the Boys and Girls Club of Edmonton’s Club Connect program.
- In June 2010 we sponsored silent auction items for the Spruce Grove Rotary Clubs annual Lobsterfest
- In December 2009, the employees of California Closets raised $1000 for the Food Bank, which California Closets matched in equal funds.
- In 2009 and 2010, we both sponsored and donated money to the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra.
- In 2011, 2010, 2009, and 2008 we have been the main sponsor of the Women’s Squash Annual Tournament.
- In 2008 and previous years, we have donated showroom systems to the Boys and Girls clubs of Edmonton.